President Trump has removed Stephen Bannon from the National Security Council.
- The president also said he's changed his mind on Syria and Bashar Assad after seeing video of a gas attack yesterday.
- Hackers linked to ISIS released a "kill list" with the names of more than 7,000 Americans and Brits.
- Trump says he has just one criticism of Bill O'Reilly, who is facing a backlash from advertisers over news he and Fox News paid out $13 million in settlements over various sexual harassment claims. The president says O'Reilly should not have settled, and instead fought and "taken it all the way."
- An F-16 crashed near Joint Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland during a training mission; the pilot ejected safely.
- A UFO enthusiast has vanished without a trace in Brazil.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
High unemployment benefits are getting the blame for disappointing job growth in the midst of a worker shortage
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."