President Trump has removed Stephen Bannon from the National Security Council.
- The president also said he's changed his mind on Syria and Bashar Assad after seeing video of a gas attack yesterday.
- Hackers linked to ISIS released a "kill list" with the names of more than 7,000 Americans and Brits.
- Trump says he has just one criticism of Bill O'Reilly, who is facing a backlash from advertisers over news he and Fox News paid out $13 million in settlements over various sexual harassment claims. The president says O'Reilly should not have settled, and instead fought and "taken it all the way."
- An F-16 crashed near Joint Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland during a training mission; the pilot ejected safely.
- A UFO enthusiast has vanished without a trace in Brazil.
But the campaign workers complaining about their union-negotiated salaries are being hypocritical too.
At least in the lower 48 states.
Right to Repair has become a national policy issue.
A study suggesting that e-cigarettes double the risk of a heart attack ignored crucial information on timing.
Reps. Earl Blumenauer and Thomas Massie have introduced a bill that would cut federal airport spending while giving airports more freedom to raise their money.