President Trump has removed Stephen Bannon from the National Security Council.
- The president also said he's changed his mind on Syria and Bashar Assad after seeing video of a gas attack yesterday.
- Hackers linked to ISIS released a "kill list" with the names of more than 7,000 Americans and Brits.
- Trump says he has just one criticism of Bill O'Reilly, who is facing a backlash from advertisers over news he and Fox News paid out $13 million in settlements over various sexual harassment claims. The president says O'Reilly should not have settled, and instead fought and "taken it all the way."
- An F-16 crashed near Joint Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland during a training mission; the pilot ejected safely.
- A UFO enthusiast has vanished without a trace in Brazil.
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
Her refusal to answer a question about taxes isn’t just dodgy; it’s designed to mislead.
Asked how he'd actually follow through on his promise to "take your AR-15," the former Texas congressman didn't have much of an answer.