President Trump has removed Stephen Bannon from the National Security Council.
- The president also said he's changed his mind on Syria and Bashar Assad after seeing video of a gas attack yesterday.
- Hackers linked to ISIS released a "kill list" with the names of more than 7,000 Americans and Brits.
- Trump says he has just one criticism of Bill O'Reilly, who is facing a backlash from advertisers over news he and Fox News paid out $13 million in settlements over various sexual harassment claims. The president says O'Reilly should not have settled, and instead fought and "taken it all the way."
- An F-16 crashed near Joint Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland during a training mission; the pilot ejected safely.
- A UFO enthusiast has vanished without a trace in Brazil.
Amy Coney Barrett Thinks the Second Amendment Prohibits Blanket Bans on Gun Possession by People With Felony Records
The SCOTUS contender's 2019 dissent will alarm gun control supporters but reassure people who want judges to take this constitutional provision as seriously as others.
Amy Coney Barrett Demolishes the Qualified Immunity Claim of a Detective Accused of Framing a Man for Murder
The case is an encouraging sign that the SCOTUS contender is not the sort of judge who bends over backward to shield cops from liability for outrageous misconduct.
Voting for Libertarian, Green, or independent candidates will not mean “throwing your vote away.”
During a Routine Child Services Check, Cops Hog-tied a Mom and Carried Her Out 'Like a Pig Upside Down'
The home wellbeing visit resulted in Vanessa Peoples going to jail with a dislocated shoulder.
Yes, the 1619 Project Actually Suggests That Year Was America's True Founding, and Nikole Hannah-Jones Admits It
The New York Times tried to disassociate itself from a claim its reporter made just a few days ago.