President Trump has removed Stephen Bannon from the National Security Council.
- The president also said he's changed his mind on Syria and Bashar Assad after seeing video of a gas attack yesterday.
- Hackers linked to ISIS released a "kill list" with the names of more than 7,000 Americans and Brits.
- Trump says he has just one criticism of Bill O'Reilly, who is facing a backlash from advertisers over news he and Fox News paid out $13 million in settlements over various sexual harassment claims. The president says O'Reilly should not have settled, and instead fought and "taken it all the way."
- An F-16 crashed near Joint Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland during a training mission; the pilot ejected safely.
- A UFO enthusiast has vanished without a trace in Brazil.
Are Democrats about to nominate a socialist for president?
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.