"We feel that the clock is very very quickly running out" with regard to North Korea, a senior White House official told reporters yesterday. "The clock has now run out, and all options are on the table for us."
- A high-school journalism class in Kansas successfully unmasked their school principal as an impostor.
- Tweetstorming liberal conspiracy theorists are out of control.
- People really, really don't like this new Kendall Jenner Pepsi ad, which NBC summed up: "If the Black Lives Matter movement were led by a 21-year-old white supermodel armed with a can of fizzy soda, then maybe everyone would just get along."
- "I'm pro-single-payer health care. Is that right-wing or is that left-wing anymore?"
- A 30-foot-long whale was found washed up on the shores of Rockaway Beach, Queens.
- Americans in 2017 are more reluctant to share personal information with U.S. counter-terrorism officials than they were four years ago, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos poll.
- The 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals held that current federal anti-discrimination law prohibits workplace discrimination based on sexuality or gender expression.