Ivanka Trump will represent the U.S. at a women's empowerment summit in Berlin next month.
- Thousands of people across Russia turned out for anti-government protests, with hundreds arrested in Moscow.
- British authorities want WhatsApp, which the Westminster attacker allegedly used shortly before his rampage, and other encrypted services to share information with them.
- Prosecutors in South Korea are seeking an arrest warrant for Park Guen-Hye, the country's first democratically elected president to be removed from office.
- Evangelical churches are booming in Cuba.
- "Constitutional carry" is now the law in North Dakota, with any resident who's had a driver's license or other state ID for at least a year permitted to carry a concealed handgun.
- Uber is suspending its self-driving program after a self-driving car in Arizona flipped over during an accident for which it was not at fault and in which no one was injured.
- Shaquille O'Neal gets a statue outside the Staples Center.