President Donald Trump has failed to get Republicans in the Congressional Freedom Caucus to guarantee support for his preferred replacement for the Affordable Care Act. The vote has been delayed.
- Israeli police have arrested a suspect they believe is responsible for calling in countless bomb threats to Jewish community centers. The man is a dual American-Israeli citizen and is himself Jewish.
- British police have identified the man they claim is responsible for killing three in London before getting killed himself by police. His name is Khalid Masood, 52. He was British-born and had a criminal record, but authorities said they had no intelligence that he had been planning a terrorist attack. The Islamic State has claimed responsibility.
- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-New York) says the Democrats are going to attempt to filibuster Judge Neil Gorsuch's nomination to the Supreme Court.
- Arkansas has expanded where citizens may carry concealed weapons to places like college campuses and sports arenas.
- The State Department will reportedly approve the permits needed by Monday to build the KeystoneXL oil pipeline from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico.
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
And as many as 75 percent of middle income households face a tax increase under Biden's plan, even though the highest-earning households will pay the vast majority of the costs.
The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids railed against cops for enforcing the same kind of anti-vaping rule they help pass.
It’s a jobs plan that isn’t about jobs, and an infrastructure plan that isn’t about infrastructure.