President Donald Trump has failed to get Republicans in the Congressional Freedom Caucus to guarantee support for his preferred replacement for the Affordable Care Act. The vote has been delayed.
- Israeli police have arrested a suspect they believe is responsible for calling in countless bomb threats to Jewish community centers. The man is a dual American-Israeli citizen and is himself Jewish.
- British police have identified the man they claim is responsible for killing three in London before getting killed himself by police. His name is Khalid Masood, 52. He was British-born and had a criminal record, but authorities said they had no intelligence that he had been planning a terrorist attack. The Islamic State has claimed responsibility.
- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-New York) says the Democrats are going to attempt to filibuster Judge Neil Gorsuch's nomination to the Supreme Court.
- Arkansas has expanded where citizens may carry concealed weapons to places like college campuses and sports arenas.
- The State Department will reportedly approve the permits needed by Monday to build the KeystoneXL oil pipeline from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico.
The Washington Post Tried To Memory-Hole Kamala Harris' Bad Joke About Inmates Begging for Food and Water
At a time when legacy publications are increasingly seen as playing for one political "team" or the other, this type of editorial decision will not do anything to fix that perception.
Surely Rudy Giuliani's 'Conclusive Proof' of Machine-Based Election Fraud Will Save Him From Dominion's $1.3 Billion Defamation Lawsuit
The company says Donald Trump's leading lawyer perpetrated "a viral disinformation campaign" based on "demonstrably false" charges.
"She was charged with violating the Reopening Ontario Act."
It's time for the left and the right to take a hard look at their favorite public-sector unions.
Union leaders shame parents, arguing that equity gaps will widen if parents pull their children out of public schools.