At least 4 people are dead and 20 injured in London after an attacker used a car to run people over and then stabbed several others, including a police officer.
- House Intelligence Chair Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said federal authorities had collected via surveillance private information from and about the Trump transition team "incidentally."
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson announced U.S. troops would remain in Iraq after the defeat of ISIS in order to prevent a resurgence.
- President Trump signed the first authorization bill for NASA since 2010; it includes a long-term goal of sending humans to Mars by 2030.
- On the third day of the Neil Gorsuch hearings, Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) says he's open to voting in favor of the Supreme Court nominee.
- Pepsi is withdrawing two-liter bottles and six-packs from Philadelphia in the wake of that city's soda tax.
- Gong Show host Chuck Barris died aged 87.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.
The U.S. incarcerates people for petty crimes at an alarming rate.