At least 4 people are dead and 20 injured in London after an attacker used a car to run people over and then stabbed several others, including a police officer.
- House Intelligence Chair Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said federal authorities had collected via surveillance private information from and about the Trump transition team "incidentally."
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson announced U.S. troops would remain in Iraq after the defeat of ISIS in order to prevent a resurgence.
- President Trump signed the first authorization bill for NASA since 2010; it includes a long-term goal of sending humans to Mars by 2030.
- On the third day of the Neil Gorsuch hearings, Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) says he's open to voting in favor of the Supreme Court nominee.
- Pepsi is withdrawing two-liter bottles and six-packs from Philadelphia in the wake of that city's soda tax.
- Gong Show host Chuck Barris died aged 87.
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
Arkansas cops love this insane practice they call "precision immobilization technique"—slamming into moving vehicles, sometimes over simple traffic stops.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Over 24 Cops Raided the Wrong Address and Wrecked an Elderly Man's Home. They All Got Qualified Immunity.
There will be no justice for Onree Norris.
Why is it so hard for him to just admit he was wrong?