Remember how the University of California, Berkeley, was forced to shut down its massive online library of free lectures in order to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act? Well, life finds a way.
- Over at Mic, I took the pro-free speech position in a debate about Middlebury madness.
- Cornel West and Robert George issued a joint statement in support of free speech on college campuses. Applauds wildly.
- Today in weird Kurt Eichenwald news.
- Mother Jones's Kevin Drum explains why Mulvaney's Means on Wheels comments weren't all that cruel.
- At the University of Arizona, if you are offended, you should say "ouch."
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.
Chicago Teachers Go on Strike to Demand Higher Pay, Smaller Class Sizes, New Schools, More Staff, and Affordable Housing
More than 300,000 students in Chicago were out of school on Friday as the teachers strike continued.