A federal judge in Hawaii temporarily suspended President Trump's new travel ban. At a campaign rally in Tennessee where he praised Andrew Jackson as his hero and a reflection of him, the president called the decision "judicial overreach."
- Republican House Intelligence Committee Chair Devin Nunes says there's no evidence the Obama administration wiretapped Trump Tower, but President Trump says he'll have more on the claim soon.
- Sen. John McCain accused Sen. Rand Paul of "working for Vladimir Putin" for opposing the accession of Montenegro into NATO.
- The Interior Department plans to rewrite a 2015 anti-fracking rule.
- Netherlands Prime Minister Mark Rutte appears set for a second term after his party finished first in parliamentary elections.
- A report by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia accused Israel of imposing an "apartheid regime" on Palestinians.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.