A federal judge in Hawaii temporarily suspended President Trump's new travel ban. At a campaign rally in Tennessee where he praised Andrew Jackson as his hero and a reflection of him, the president called the decision "judicial overreach."
- Republican House Intelligence Committee Chair Devin Nunes says there's no evidence the Obama administration wiretapped Trump Tower, but President Trump says he'll have more on the claim soon.
- Sen. John McCain accused Sen. Rand Paul of "working for Vladimir Putin" for opposing the accession of Montenegro into NATO.
- The Interior Department plans to rewrite a 2015 anti-fracking rule.
- Netherlands Prime Minister Mark Rutte appears set for a second term after his party finished first in parliamentary elections.
- A report by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia accused Israel of imposing an "apartheid regime" on Palestinians.
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.