Federal Judge Blocks New Trump Travel Ban, House Intel Chair Says No Evidence of Trump Tower Tapping, McCain Accuses Rand Paul of Working for Putin: A.M. Links
A federal judge in Hawaii temporarily suspended President Trump's new travel ban. At a campaign rally in Tennessee where he praised Andrew Jackson as his hero and a reflection of him, the president called the decision "judicial overreach."
- Republican House Intelligence Committee Chair Devin Nunes says there's no evidence the Obama administration wiretapped Trump Tower, but President Trump says he'll have more on the claim soon.
- Sen. John McCain accused Sen. Rand Paul of "working for Vladimir Putin" for opposing the accession of Montenegro into NATO.
- The Interior Department plans to rewrite a 2015 anti-fracking rule.
- Netherlands Prime Minister Mark Rutte appears set for a second term after his party finished first in parliamentary elections.
- A report by the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia accused Israel of imposing an "apartheid regime" on Palestinians.