The Federal Reserve is raising its benchmark lending rate by a quarter point.
- The House Intelligence Committee is opening up a probe into leaks in the intelligence community about President Trump's aides.
- The Department of Justice charged four people, including two intelligence officers from Russia, in connection with the hacking of Yahoo.
- European Council President Donald Tusk says the European Union would not be "initimidated" by the United Kingdom over Brexit.
- Voters in the Netherlands are choosing a new parliament.
- Karl Marx's German hometown has decided to accept a statue of the philosopher from China on the occasion of his 200th birthday.
- A McDonald's worker in Florida jumped through the drive thru window to try to help a woman who had lost consciousness.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."