The Federal Reserve is raising its benchmark lending rate by a quarter point.
- The House Intelligence Committee is opening up a probe into leaks in the intelligence community about President Trump's aides.
- The Department of Justice charged four people, including two intelligence officers from Russia, in connection with the hacking of Yahoo.
- European Council President Donald Tusk says the European Union would not be "initimidated" by the United Kingdom over Brexit.
- Voters in the Netherlands are choosing a new parliament.
- Karl Marx's German hometown has decided to accept a statue of the philosopher from China on the occasion of his 200th birthday.
- A McDonald's worker in Florida jumped through the drive thru window to try to help a woman who had lost consciousness.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Want to keep wearing a mask yourself? That's fine. Want to force fully vaccinated people to join you? The science doesn't support that.