The Wall Street Journalhas an illustrative profile of Steve Bannon.
- The more expensive the college, the more likely the students are to resort to censorship.
- Rep. Justin Amash is not a fan of President Trump's latest drone orders.
- Sen. Jeff Flake denounces Rep. Steve King's comments about immigrant babies.
- Jared Kushner is making a $400 million deal with CHINA.
- Whatever happened to Mark Steyn?
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
“Our only job today, is to give the law’s terms their ordinary meanings and, in that small way, ensure that the federal government does not exceed its statutory license.”
Punishing players for kneeling, or not kneeling, is a First Amendment violation at public universities.