President Donald Trump has reportedly given the CIA new authority to carry out drone strikes against suspected terrorists.
- "The Department of Justice asked the chairman and vice chairman of the House Intelligence Committee for 'additional time' to collect evidence to support President Donald Trump's accusation that the Obama administration wiretapped his phones at Trump Tower during the campaign."
- The European Union's highest court has ruled that employers may ban employees from wearing headscarves and other religious symbols.
- Pirates have hijacked an oil tanker off the coast of Somalia.
- A massive snowstorm is hitting the northeastern U.S. today.
- Today's snowstorm has caused over 8,000 canceled flights.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.