President Donald Trump has reportedly given the CIA new authority to carry out drone strikes against suspected terrorists.
- "The Department of Justice asked the chairman and vice chairman of the House Intelligence Committee for 'additional time' to collect evidence to support President Donald Trump's accusation that the Obama administration wiretapped his phones at Trump Tower during the campaign."
- The European Union's highest court has ruled that employers may ban employees from wearing headscarves and other religious symbols.
- Pirates have hijacked an oil tanker off the coast of Somalia.
- A massive snowstorm is hitting the northeastern U.S. today.
- Today's snowstorm has caused over 8,000 canceled flights.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
“Our only job today, is to give the law’s terms their ordinary meanings and, in that small way, ensure that the federal government does not exceed its statutory license.”