President Donald Trump has reportedly given the CIA new authority to carry out drone strikes against suspected terrorists.
- "The Department of Justice asked the chairman and vice chairman of the House Intelligence Committee for 'additional time' to collect evidence to support President Donald Trump's accusation that the Obama administration wiretapped his phones at Trump Tower during the campaign."
- The European Union's highest court has ruled that employers may ban employees from wearing headscarves and other religious symbols.
- Pirates have hijacked an oil tanker off the coast of Somalia.
- A massive snowstorm is hitting the northeastern U.S. today.
- Today's snowstorm has caused over 8,000 canceled flights.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.