President Trump fired Preet Bharara after the former U.S. attorney refused to resign when asked.
- A California man was arrested after scaling the fence at the White House and roaming the ground with a can of mace.
- The Netherlands revoked the travel permit of the foreign minister of Turkey, who was planning to attend a pro-Erdogan rally, leading the president of Turkey to compare the Dutch to Nazis a week after comparing the German government to Nazis.
- Center-right French presidential candidate Francois Fillon apologized for tweeting an anti-Semitic caricature of center-left opponent Emmanuel Macron.
- A bus crashed into a parade in Haiti, killing at least 34.
- The NCAA chose the 68 men's basketball teams for the Division I championship tournament.
- The spacecraft Cassini sent back images of the Saturn moon Pan.
Senate Republicans' $1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill Includes Billions for New Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Missiles
Much of the military spending in the GOP's HEALS Act replaces funding that was redirected to pay for Trump's border wall.
"Environmental humanism will eventually triumph over apocalyptic environmentalism."
In two-thirds of those cases, there were no accompanying arrests.
Ricky Dale Harrington, Jr., is running to keep Tom Cotton out of the White House.