House Republicans have released their Obamacare replacement bill.
- "The White House on Monday attempted to defend President Trump's unfounded claim that former president Barack Obama wiretapped Trump Tower near the end of the presidential campaign, sending out several administration officials—both on and off camera—to reiterate the assertion without providing supporting evidence."
- Senate Judiciary Committee hearings are scheduled today for Rod J. Rosenstein, Donald Trump's nominee for deputy attorney general.
- North Korea has barred Malaysians inside North Korea from leaving that country.
- Lawmakers in Alabama may impeach Gov. Robert Bentley.
- Today is National Pancake Day.
The Washington Post Tried To Memory-Hole Kamala Harris' Bad Joke About Inmates Begging for Food and Water
At a time when legacy publications are increasingly seen as playing for one political "team" or the other, this type of editorial decision will not do anything to fix that perception.
California Preservationists Sue To Overturn Law That Requires Property Owners Consent To Having Their Homes Landmarked
The lawsuit from three Orange County preservation groups argues that supposedly historic buildings should be afforded the same environmental protections as "air, water, and forests."
"She was charged with violating the Reopening Ontario Act."
It's time for the left and the right to take a hard look at their favorite public-sector unions.