House Republicans have released their Obamacare replacement bill.
- "The White House on Monday attempted to defend President Trump's unfounded claim that former president Barack Obama wiretapped Trump Tower near the end of the presidential campaign, sending out several administration officials—both on and off camera—to reiterate the assertion without providing supporting evidence."
- Senate Judiciary Committee hearings are scheduled today for Rod J. Rosenstein, Donald Trump's nominee for deputy attorney general.
- North Korea has barred Malaysians inside North Korea from leaving that country.
- Lawmakers in Alabama may impeach Gov. Robert Bentley.
- Today is National Pancake Day.
But she warns against "opportunistic people hijacking the movement.”
He Wanted To Make Some Money for School Clothes by Selling Mexican Street Corn. The Government Says He Owes $1,415 in Permit Fees.
"I just wanted to help out my community and family," said Miguel Lozano.
Tulane Canceled a Talk by the Author of an Acclaimed Anti-Racism Book After Students Said the Event Was 'Violent'
In Life of a Klansman, Edward Ball reckons with a white supremacist ancestor. Try explaining that to the students.
Senate Republicans' $1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill Includes Billions for New Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Missiles
Much of the military spending in the GOP's HEALS Act replaces funding that was redirected to pay for Trump's border wall.
Defer payroll taxes till December 31, 2020, and forgive them if Trump wins re-election.