The FBI reportedly asked the Department of Justice to refute claims President Trump made on Twitter about President Obama wiretapping Trump Tower.
- Seven in 10 Americans say the United States is losing its "national identity," according to a new Associated Press poll.
- Anti-Trump protesters clashed with pro-Trump protesters in Berkeley and at least ten people were arrested.
- Lawmakers in California have filed FOIA requests for Immigration and Customs Enforcement activities in the state.
- A Sikh man in Washington was shot by someone who reportedly told him to "go back to his country"—the third such attack in the last 10 days.
- Turkey President Recep Erdogan said Germany was acting like the Nazi regime after the government canceled local pro-Erdogan rallies.
- North Korea fired more missiles into the ocean, with three landing in Japanese waters.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
Why is it so hard for him to just admit he was wrong?
Arkansas cops love this insane practice they call "precision immobilization technique"—slamming into moving vehicles, sometimes over simple traffic stops.