The FBI reportedly asked the Department of Justice to refute claims President Trump made on Twitter about President Obama wiretapping Trump Tower.
- Seven in 10 Americans say the United States is losing its "national identity," according to a new Associated Press poll.
- Anti-Trump protesters clashed with pro-Trump protesters in Berkeley and at least ten people were arrested.
- Lawmakers in California have filed FOIA requests for Immigration and Customs Enforcement activities in the state.
- A Sikh man in Washington was shot by someone who reportedly told him to "go back to his country"—the third such attack in the last 10 days.
- Turkey President Recep Erdogan said Germany was acting like the Nazi regime after the government canceled local pro-Erdogan rallies.
- North Korea fired more missiles into the ocean, with three landing in Japanese waters.
Under fire for refusing to support Tara Reade, Milano says she never thought #MeToo would "destroy innocent men."
Sotomayor Upbraids SCOTUS for a Decision That 'Destroys Fourth Amendment Jurisprudence That Requires Individualized Suspicion'
The justice filed a lone dissent in Kansas v. Glover.
The state has shut down all liquor stores, leading customers to crowd into retailers across the border.
Wyoming’s first-and-best-in-the-nation food freedom law just keeps getting better.
A misleading statistic has made the rounds. But it’s based on a misreading of a government report that says no such thing.