The FBI reportedly asked the Department of Justice to refute claims President Trump made on Twitter about President Obama wiretapping Trump Tower.
- Seven in 10 Americans say the United States is losing its "national identity," according to a new Associated Press poll.
- Anti-Trump protesters clashed with pro-Trump protesters in Berkeley and at least ten people were arrested.
- Lawmakers in California have filed FOIA requests for Immigration and Customs Enforcement activities in the state.
- A Sikh man in Washington was shot by someone who reportedly told him to "go back to his country"—the third such attack in the last 10 days.
- Turkey President Recep Erdogan said Germany was acting like the Nazi regime after the government canceled local pro-Erdogan rallies.
- North Korea fired more missiles into the ocean, with three landing in Japanese waters.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
The U.S. incarcerates people for petty crimes at an alarming rate.