Did Attorney General Jeff Sessions commit perjury?
- Some Democratic senators are still calling on Sessions to resign.
- After riding a horse to his first day of work, new Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke signed an order to allow lead ammo in U.S. parks.
- Patrick Stewart is applying for U.S. citizenship to help fight President Trump.
- Speaking of Stewart, Logan is out, and has received rave reviews—including from Reason's Kurt Loder.
- But I'm going to be spending my weekend playing the Nintendo Switch, which hit stores Friday morning.
Wyoming’s first-and-best-in-the-nation food freedom law just keeps getting better.
A new study in Lancet Infectious Diseases makes a somewhat lower estimate
Students who would have graduated this spring can start practicing medicine immediately.
Early and wide testing helps curtail the epidemic while casting light on the prevalence and lethality of the virus.