Did Attorney General Jeff Sessions commit perjury?
- Some Democratic senators are still calling on Sessions to resign.
- After riding a horse to his first day of work, new Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke signed an order to allow lead ammo in U.S. parks.
- Patrick Stewart is applying for U.S. citizenship to help fight President Trump.
- Speaking of Stewart, Logan is out, and has received rave reviews—including from Reason's Kurt Loder.
- But I'm going to be spending my weekend playing the Nintendo Switch, which hit stores Friday morning.
I was one of the 153 signers and am a veteran of the Twitter wars. But even I was taken aback by the swift, virulent response.
Dallas Cops Who Joked About Pinning a Man to the Ground Until He Stopped Breathing Get Qualified Immunity
The decision vividly illustrates how the doctrine shields police from accountability for using excessive force.
Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Manipulators Are More Likely To Engage in 'Virtuous Victim Signaling,' Says Study
Plus: Protesters sue over alleged mistreatment by arresting officers, a new ruling on robocalls, and more...
The city has passed a new payroll tax on large employers that is expected to raise over $200 million a year.