Did Attorney General Jeff Sessions commit perjury?
- Some Democratic senators are still calling on Sessions to resign.
- After riding a horse to his first day of work, new Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke signed an order to allow lead ammo in U.S. parks.
- Patrick Stewart is applying for U.S. citizenship to help fight President Trump.
- Speaking of Stewart, Logan is out, and has received rave reviews—including from Reason's Kurt Loder.
- But I'm going to be spending my weekend playing the Nintendo Switch, which hit stores Friday morning.