Did Attorney General Jeff Sessions commit perjury?
- Some Democratic senators are still calling on Sessions to resign.
- After riding a horse to his first day of work, new Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke signed an order to allow lead ammo in U.S. parks.
- Patrick Stewart is applying for U.S. citizenship to help fight President Trump.
- Speaking of Stewart, Logan is out, and has received rave reviews—including from Reason's Kurt Loder.
- But I'm going to be spending my weekend playing the Nintendo Switch, which hit stores Friday morning.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.