The Senate confirmed Ryan Zinke as secretary of the interior.
- The White House announced it would not discipline Kellyanne Conway for promoting Ivanka Trump merchandise, saying she had done so "inadvertently."
- The Iraqi army has reportedly taken control of the roads leading out of Mosul, trapping ISIS fighters in the city.
- Barack and Michelle Obama signed a multi-million dollar book deal with Penguin Random House.
- Google's YouTube launches a streaming service.
- The oldest known fossils may be contained in rocks in Canada.
- Research published in Nature Communications reveals the best look at what dinosaurs actually looked like, with the help of lasers.
A Medical Student Questioned Microaggressions. UVA Branded Him a Threat and Banished Him from Campus.
Kieran Bhattacharya's First Amendment lawsuit can proceed, a court said.
The White House is proposing an 8.4 percent boost in discretionary spending, which comes on top of Biden's $1.9 trillion pandemic relief bill, and his proposed $2.3 trillion American Jobs Plan.
The data do not support the conventional wisdom that pain pill prescriptions are driving drug-related fatalities.
A shocking 12 percent enrollment drop in New York City points to possible long-term structural impacts of the pandemic.