The Senate confirmed Ryan Zinke as secretary of the interior.
- The White House announced it would not discipline Kellyanne Conway for promoting Ivanka Trump merchandise, saying she had done so "inadvertently."
- The Iraqi army has reportedly taken control of the roads leading out of Mosul, trapping ISIS fighters in the city.
- Barack and Michelle Obama signed a multi-million dollar book deal with Penguin Random House.
- Google's YouTube launches a streaming service.
- The oldest known fossils may be contained in rocks in Canada.
- Research published in Nature Communications reveals the best look at what dinosaurs actually looked like, with the help of lasers.
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.
There's an easier way to lessen the impact of retaliatory agriculture tariffs: repeal our own
Justice Kavanaugh asks his former clerk, Assistant SG Rebecca Taibleson, if Justice Scalia, her other former boss, was correct about originalism.
The only answer to that question is "Yes, the boss was right."