The Senate confirmed Ryan Zinke as secretary of the interior.
- The White House announced it would not discipline Kellyanne Conway for promoting Ivanka Trump merchandise, saying she had done so "inadvertently."
- The Iraqi army has reportedly taken control of the roads leading out of Mosul, trapping ISIS fighters in the city.
- Barack and Michelle Obama signed a multi-million dollar book deal with Penguin Random House.
- Google's YouTube launches a streaming service.
- The oldest known fossils may be contained in rocks in Canada.
- Research published in Nature Communications reveals the best look at what dinosaurs actually looked like, with the help of lasers.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.