A Russian spy ship is apparently chilling out in the international waters just 30 miles south of Connecticut, near a U.S. Navy submarine base.
- The FBI is now investigating Donald Trump's disgraced national security adviser Michael Flynn in the hopes of finding out what he said to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, and on whose orders. Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) called the investigation into Flynn "excessive."
- There were no rioting migrant sex mobs that besieged Frankfurt, Germany, on New Year's Eve.
- Arkansas mulls a ban on sex-selective abortions.
- "The Strange Case Of The Russian Diplomat Who Got His Head Smashed In On Election Day."
- The infamous Friar's Club was raided by the FBI yesterday over potential financial missteps.