A Russian spy ship is apparently chilling out in the international waters just 30 miles south of Connecticut, near a U.S. Navy submarine base.
- The FBI is now investigating Donald Trump's disgraced national security adviser Michael Flynn in the hopes of finding out what he said to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, and on whose orders. Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) called the investigation into Flynn "excessive."
- There were no rioting migrant sex mobs that besieged Frankfurt, Germany, on New Year's Eve.
- Arkansas mulls a ban on sex-selective abortions.
- "The Strange Case Of The Russian Diplomat Who Got His Head Smashed In On Election Day."
- The infamous Friar's Club was raided by the FBI yesterday over potential financial missteps.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
The governors of New York and California have botched major aspects of the pandemic response.