President Trump says he'll attend a NATO summit in Brussels scheduled for May. Trump's travel ban, which the Ninth Circuit Court declined to reinstate, could start making its way up to the Supreme Court as early as today. Vice President Mike Pence will lead a commission on voter fraud.
- A magistrate judge in Pennsylvania ruled Google must hand over data it holds on foreign servers to the FBI.
- The governor of Connecticut wants the New York Islanders to move to Hartford.
- Queen Elizabeth II celebrates 65 years on the throne.
- The Patriots won the Super Bowl, earning Tom Brady a record-breaking fifth championship ring.
- "Did you catch these hidden messages in Lady Gaga's half-time performance?"
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity Claim by Dallas Transit Cop Who Arrested a Photographer for Taking Pictures
Officer Stephanie Branch arrested Avi Adelman for criminal trespass even though he was not doing anything illegal.