President Trump, who reportedly still uses an unsecured Android device, said on Twitter he wanted a "major investigation" into voter fraud, including being registered in two states, something senior adviser Stephen Bannon has been found to be. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) pushed back on Trump's voter fraud claims as well as reports that the White House was considering a return of CIA black sites and torture methods.
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May will be the first foreign leader to meet Trump, to talk about relations post-Brexit. Trade talks may be delayed for a lack of negotiators from the United Kingdom.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed above 20,000 for the first time.
- Two Russian nuclear bombers flew around Japan, yielding a threat posture increase by NORAD.
- A defector from North Korea says the country's elites are turning their backs on Kim Jong Un.
- UFO hunters are searching Antarctica, on Google Earth, for evidence of alien ships.
- Mary Tyler Moore dies.