In a meeting with congressional leaders, President Donald Trump once again asserts the "alternative fact" that millions of undocumented immigrants deprived him of a popular vote victory.
- About one in three Californians support seceding from the union, up from one in five in 2014.
- China's birth rate rises eight percent just one year after restrictions on its long-standing "one child policy" were loosened.
- China also couldn't be happier to have the U.S. pull out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
- Hamas threatens new violence against Israel if the U.S. moves its embassy to Jerusalem.
- There's also speculation that Trump may not be making the embassy move as big a priority as previously indicated.
- The new weather satellite GOES-16 has sent some pretty awesome views of Earth and the moon back to us terrestrial-bound humans.
- Academy Award nominations were announced this morning, with La La Land earning 14 nominations. Mel Gibson was also a surprise Best Director nominee for Hacksaw Ridge.
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.
Plus: White House responds about missing migrant parents, Florida's failing foster care system, and more...
When a coronavirus vaccine is ready, it will be distributed through normal civilian supply chains to your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
Joe Biden has said plenty of regrettable things about criminal justice, but that wasn't one of them.