Megyn Kelly is leaving Fox News in order to join NBC, where she will host a daytime program and a Sunday evening news show.
- House Republicans are no longer trying to destroy the Office of Congressional Ethics.
- Rhode Island College required students to devote themselves to "the value of social and economic justice."
- But there's not a free speech problem on college campuses, oh no, that's crazy talk.
- Rice University will make freshman take a five-week class on sex, relationships, and consent.
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are moving to D.C. Their new home is a three-minute walk from President Obama's new home.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.