Barack Obama said he'd have beaten Donald Trump if he were able to run for a third term, while Trump tweeted "NO WAY" that would've happened.
- Police are looking to social media after a series of post-Christmas distubances at malls across the United States that were allegedly "loosely organized" on those networks.
- Forty people were shot in Chicago over the Christmas weekend; 12 were killed.
- Russia says terrorism is unlikely in a passenger jet crash in the Black Sea that killed 92.
- High school students in Taiwan organized a Nazi-themed parade.
- George Michael died Sunday.
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.
Some of Hunter's more innocuous emails might be checked with recipients.
Journalists should correct the story rather than pretend it doesn't exist.