Barack Obama said he'd have beaten Donald Trump if he were able to run for a third term, while Trump tweeted "NO WAY" that would've happened.
- Police are looking to social media after a series of post-Christmas distubances at malls across the United States that were allegedly "loosely organized" on those networks.
- Forty people were shot in Chicago over the Christmas weekend; 12 were killed.
- Russia says terrorism is unlikely in a passenger jet crash in the Black Sea that killed 92.
- High school students in Taiwan organized a Nazi-themed parade.
- George Michael died Sunday.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.