Barack Obama said he'd have beaten Donald Trump if he were able to run for a third term, while Trump tweeted "NO WAY" that would've happened.
- Police are looking to social media after a series of post-Christmas distubances at malls across the United States that were allegedly "loosely organized" on those networks.
- Forty people were shot in Chicago over the Christmas weekend; 12 were killed.
- Russia says terrorism is unlikely in a passenger jet crash in the Black Sea that killed 92.
- High school students in Taiwan organized a Nazi-themed parade.
- George Michael died Sunday.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Critics say the long-running satiric cartoon has created "a generation of boys" who are smug and disengaged.
Plus: Virginia's assault weapon ban gets shot down, Trump's tariffs face new legal scrutiny, and why you don't want Amy Klobuchar on your bar trivia team
American Heart Association Journal Finally Retracts Study Implying That E-Cigarettes Cause Heart Attacks Before People Use Them
The journal's editors recognized the problem before publication, but the authors failed to address it.