President-Elect Donald Trump called military contractors to his Mar-a-Lago estate to talk about spending—the CEO of Boeing says it will cut costs on Air Force One while Trump says he'll get costs down "beautifully" on the F-35 program.
- Nearly 70 percent of Democrats polled said they didn't want to see Hillary Clinton run for president again in 2020, while 22 percent said they would be excited by it.
- Rand Paul celebrates Festivus.
- Uber pulled its self-driving cars off the road in California after the DMV revoked their registrations.
- Japan is spending a record-breaking amount on the military this year.
- China says it launched a carbon-tracking satellite into space.
- Nokia is suing Apple in the latest patent licensing battle.