President Obama moves to ban oil drilling in large swaths of the Arctic and Atlantic oceans.
- A spokesperson for Russia President Vladimir Putin says relations with the U.S. were "frozen" until Donald Trump, from whom they expected a "fresher and more constructive approach," took office. President Obama rejected the assertion.
- The migrant who is the primary suspect in the Berlin Christmas market attack had been the subject of a terror probe earlier this year and was rejected for asylum, but was not deported because Tunisia refused to take him back.
- U.S.-supplied drones are not living up to expectations in Ukraine.
- Eighty percent of the largest fireworks market in Mexico was destroyed in an unexplained blast.
- Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski will be starting a consulting firm.
- A supervolcano under Naples may be re-awakening.
- Spiders on Mars.
- No, Nickelback is not playing the inauguration.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Comedy, meet cancel culture
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks