President Obama moves to ban oil drilling in large swaths of the Arctic and Atlantic oceans.
- A spokesperson for Russia President Vladimir Putin says relations with the U.S. were "frozen" until Donald Trump, from whom they expected a "fresher and more constructive approach," took office. President Obama rejected the assertion.
- The migrant who is the primary suspect in the Berlin Christmas market attack had been the subject of a terror probe earlier this year and was rejected for asylum, but was not deported because Tunisia refused to take him back.
- U.S.-supplied drones are not living up to expectations in Ukraine.
- Eighty percent of the largest fireworks market in Mexico was destroyed in an unexplained blast.
- Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski will be starting a consulting firm.
- A supervolcano under Naples may be re-awakening.
- Spiders on Mars.
- No, Nickelback is not playing the inauguration.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.