- The University of California's Students of Color Conferences turned into "oppression Olympics" after participants from different marginalized groups began arguing.
- A Republican lawmaker wants a professor fired over his tweets about police officers, and threatened to pull funding to the University of Wisconsin if it did not get rid of the leftist academic's class on "The Problem of Whiteness."
- An Iowa State University professor who claimed he had conducted focus groups was exaggerating: by "focus group," he meant any random person he talked to.
- Clinton campaign operative: Donald Trump has no mandate.
- Here's a profile of Ed Schutlz, the former MSNBC host and Putin critic who is now one of Russia Today's most important anchors.
- Bill O'Reilly: "The left wants power taken away from the white establishment."
- Jeet Heer's Twitter useage is very problematic.
- Glenn Beck and Samantha Bee did a video together that's pretty entertaining.
The political extremism of Donald Trump, democratic socialists, and others is a great argument for reducing the size and scope of politics in everyday life.
"No reasonable officer would engage in such recklessness," complains dissenting judge.
In short, it's using the power of the state to punish his enemies and make the world the way he wants it to be.
A handful of dumb tweets do not a story make.
Landlords are suing to overturn state rental regulations that limit how much they can charge tenants and who they can rent to.