- The University of California's Students of Color Conferences turned into "oppression Olympics" after participants from different marginalized groups began arguing.
- A Republican lawmaker wants a professor fired over his tweets about police officers, and threatened to pull funding to the University of Wisconsin if it did not get rid of the leftist academic's class on "The Problem of Whiteness."
- An Iowa State University professor who claimed he had conducted focus groups was exaggerating: by "focus group," he meant any random person he talked to.
- Clinton campaign operative: Donald Trump has no mandate.
- Here's a profile of Ed Schutlz, the former MSNBC host and Putin critic who is now one of Russia Today's most important anchors.
- Bill O'Reilly: "The left wants power taken away from the white establishment."
- Jeet Heer's Twitter useage is very problematic.
- Glenn Beck and Samantha Bee did a video together that's pretty entertaining.
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.
Sarasota deputies violated best practices and ethical standards for sting operations.
"Antifa and the Far Right," he adds, are "good for nothing."
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
Tulsi Gabbard Conspiracy Theories Go Mainstream as Hillary Clinton Accuses the Candidate of Being Groomed by Russia
Gabbard called Clinton "the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long."