Russian detectives have arrived in Turkey to assist in the investigation into yesterday's assassination of Russian Ambassador Andrei Karlov.
- 12 people are now confirmed dead and 48 injured from the Berlin Christmas market attack.
- "German police say they are unsure if a man they have in custody was behind Monday's lorry attack in Berlin."
- President Barack Obama plans to transfer 17 or 18 Gitmo detainees to Italy, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Poll: 46 percent of Americans "cannot be sure" if Russia hacked the 2016 election.
- Tupac Shakur, Pearl Jam, Journey, Joan Baez, and Yes are among the musical acts that will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2017.
“The federal government forgot the Tenth Amendment and the structure of the Constitution itself.”
"You cannot just decide you want to sell groceries," said Barbara Ferrer, the director of L.A. County Public Health.
Markets are trying to meet spiking demand for face masks, but importers are stymied by the FDA and CDC
So far, it's been silence from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and others.
Don't the authorities have better things to do with their time right now?