President-elect Donald Trump will remain executive producer on Celebrity Apprentice.
- In Amsterdam, lawmaker Geert Wilders was found guilty of "of insulting and inciting discrimination against Moroccans," which he called an attack on free speech. The judge decided not to actually impose a sentence.
- An Alabama inmate heaved and coughed for about 13 minutes during an execution by lethal injection process that lasted more than 30 minutes, according to witnesses.
- Japan has ratified the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement.
- They're trying to sell us all on this whole "Polar Vortex" thing again. Don't fall for it! We don't need new "scary" terms for everything!
- Some east coast Senate Democrats are threatening a government shutdown over an extension of health benefits for coal miners not making it into the funding bill.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity Claim by Dallas Transit Cop Who Arrested a Photographer for Taking Pictures
Officer Stephanie Branch arrested Avi Adelman for criminal trespass even though he was not doing anything illegal.