President-elect Donald Trump has selected World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) co-founder (and failed Connecticut senatorial candidate) Linda McMahon to be the head of the Small Business Administration (SBA).
- A federal judge has put a stop to Michigan's presidential recount.
- A Georgia police officer testified in the murder trial of two of her colleagues that their use of tasers that led a man's death was "unnecessary."
- A lawsuit filed by the Firearms Policy Foundation in New York seeks to overturn a state-wide ban on private ownership of Tasers and other stun guns.
- Leonardo DiCaprio met with Trump yesterday to push for clean energy jobs to be a priority in his administration.
- Tina Fey jokes that the reason Hillary Clinton lost the election is "not enough celebrity music videos urging people to vote."
The findings suggest that people infected in Connecticut were 10 times as likely to die as people infected in Utah or Oregon.
Massive Rent Declines in America's Most Expensive Cities Prove, Once Again, That Supply and Demand Is Real
San Francisco, New York City, Boston, and other large metro areas have posted double-digit drops in rent.
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
Delivering rapid at-home testing kits to 330 million Americans is "something we can actually do at warp speed."
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.