President-elect Donald Trump has selected World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) co-founder (and failed Connecticut senatorial candidate) Linda McMahon to be the head of the Small Business Administration (SBA).
- A federal judge has put a stop to Michigan's presidential recount.
- A Georgia police officer testified in the murder trial of two of her colleagues that their use of tasers that led a man's death was "unnecessary."
- A lawsuit filed by the Firearms Policy Foundation in New York seeks to overturn a state-wide ban on private ownership of Tasers and other stun guns.
- Leonardo DiCaprio met with Trump yesterday to push for clean energy jobs to be a priority in his administration.
- Tina Fey jokes that the reason Hillary Clinton lost the election is "not enough celebrity music videos urging people to vote."
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.