Trump Taps WWE Co-Founder for Cabinet Position, Michigan Recount Halted, Lawsuit Seeks Constitutonal Protection for Tasers: A.M. Links
(SCOTT R. GALVIN/UPI/Newscom)
President-elect Donald Trump has selected World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) co-founder (and failed Connecticut senatorial candidate) Linda McMahon to be the head of the Small Business Administration (SBA).
- A federal judge has put a stop to Michigan's presidential recount.
- A Georgia police officer testified in the murder trial of two of her colleagues that their use of tasers that led a man's death was "unnecessary."
- A lawsuit filed by the Firearms Policy Foundation in New York seeks to overturn a state-wide ban on private ownership of Tasers and other stun guns.
- Leonardo DiCaprio met with Trump yesterday to push for clean energy jobs to be a priority in his administration.
- Tina Fey jokes that the reason Hillary Clinton lost the election is "not enough celebrity music videos urging people to vote."