Another university student body wants to stop Milo Yiannopoulos from coming to campus, which is of course exactly what he wants. Milo's enemies are their own worst enemy.
- Rolling Stone has asked the judge to overrule the jury so it doesn't have to pay University of Virginia's Nicole Eramo the $3 million she's owed.
- Rush Limbaugh starts selling his audience on Trump's potential infrastructure stimulus.
- Steven Pinker: don't panic just because Trump won.
- Rogue electors think they can stop Trump.
- Harvard University's cross-country team is in trouble because of remarks made by a previous iteration of the team.
- Please consider donating to Reason so that the trains and the PM Links run on time. (Or even a minute early—how about that?)
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.