Another university student body wants to stop Milo Yiannopoulos from coming to campus, which is of course exactly what he wants. Milo's enemies are their own worst enemy.
- Rolling Stone has asked the judge to overrule the jury so it doesn't have to pay University of Virginia's Nicole Eramo the $3 million she's owed.
- Rush Limbaugh starts selling his audience on Trump's potential infrastructure stimulus.
- Steven Pinker: don't panic just because Trump won.
- Rogue electors think they can stop Trump.
- Harvard University's cross-country team is in trouble because of remarks made by a previous iteration of the team.
- Please consider donating to Reason so that the trains and the PM Links run on time. (Or even a minute early—how about that?)
Fourth Amendment advocates win big in Lange v. California.
"I didn't think it was a big deal," says Kim Blalock. "My son is perfectly fine."
A social media struggle in the New Hampshire L.P. fractured a state party and triggered a national meltdown.
A Study Finds That Crash Injuries in 5 States Rose After They Legalized Marijuana Use but Not After They Allowed Marijuana Sales
Adding to the puzzle, another study from the same organization found "no increased crash risk" associated with cannabis consumption.
A training session for graduate students urged them to prohibit students from discussing problematic views.