Jurors are currently deadlocked over whether to find a South Carolina cop guilty of murdering Walter Scott. A single hold-out juror is refusing to consider a guilty verdict, according to reports.
- So the police don't think that "suck it up, pussies" post-it-note is a hate crime, after all.
- Paul Krugman predicts that Donald Trump will betray the white working class voters who gave him so much support, which could be the first accurate prediction he has ever made.
- Trump and Mike Pence aren't so keen on the free market.
- Members of the Clinton and Trump campaign staffs insulted each other during an election post mortem at Harvard University.
- The new Legend of Zelda trailer looks amazing.
- Have you donated to Reason yet? I will be doing a Twitter "Ask Me Anything" on Monday afternoon to promote Reason's annual webathon.
"It's a disservice to undergrads," said one student.
When educators don't see their parents and students as customers, they make some really stupid decisions.
At This Year's Vegas Porn Expo, Everything People Think They Know About the Internet and Adult Entertainment Is Wrong
The internet has turned adult performers into media entrepreneurs.
New York's Progressive Rent Regulations Having the Exact Same Negative Consequence That Skeptics Predicted
New York told landlords they couldn't pass along renovation costs, so landlords stopped doing renovations