Jurors are currently deadlocked over whether to find a South Carolina cop guilty of murdering Walter Scott. A single hold-out juror is refusing to consider a guilty verdict, according to reports.
- So the police don't think that "suck it up, pussies" post-it-note is a hate crime, after all.
- Paul Krugman predicts that Donald Trump will betray the white working class voters who gave him so much support, which could be the first accurate prediction he has ever made.
- Trump and Mike Pence aren't so keen on the free market.
- Members of the Clinton and Trump campaign staffs insulted each other during an election post mortem at Harvard University.
- The new Legend of Zelda trailer looks amazing.
- Have you donated to Reason yet? I will be doing a Twitter "Ask Me Anything" on Monday afternoon to promote Reason's annual webathon.
Yet the Libertarian presidential nominee is still not being polled in one-third of the country, including states that are historically friendly to third-party candidates.
Glenn Greenwald Resigns from The Intercept, Citing 'Pathologies, Illiberalism, Repressive Mentality' of Pro-Biden Newsroom
The progressive outlet's co-founder claims he was prevented from publishing an article because it was critical of Joe Biden.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
Donald Rainwater, who is polling north of 10 percent, attracts voters who oppose Indiana's heavy-handed coronavirus lockdowns.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.