Jurors are currently deadlocked over whether to find a South Carolina cop guilty of murdering Walter Scott. A single hold-out juror is refusing to consider a guilty verdict, according to reports.
- So the police don't think that "suck it up, pussies" post-it-note is a hate crime, after all.
- Paul Krugman predicts that Donald Trump will betray the white working class voters who gave him so much support, which could be the first accurate prediction he has ever made.
- Trump and Mike Pence aren't so keen on the free market.
- Members of the Clinton and Trump campaign staffs insulted each other during an election post mortem at Harvard University.
- The new Legend of Zelda trailer looks amazing.
- Have you donated to Reason yet? I will be doing a Twitter "Ask Me Anything" on Monday afternoon to promote Reason's annual webathon.