President-elect Donald Trump is headed to Indiana today, where he will visit the Carrier plant in Indianapolis.
- Sarah Palin is reportedly under consideration to serve as the secretary of veteran affairs in the Trump administration.
- Senate Democrats are planning to make the confirmation of Trump nominees "as painful as possible for the new president."
- In his annual state-of-the nation speech, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Russia is "not seeking conflict with anyone." But "we will not permit harm to our interests."
- The Tennessee wildfires that killed at least seven are "likely to be human-caused."
- "Oil swept to a six-week high on Thursday after OPEC agreed to cut crude output to help clear a glut, while sterling hit a three-month peak after traders interpreted comments from a senior UK official as a crack in the government's 'hard Brexit' line."
Under fire for refusing to support Tara Reade, Milano says she never thought #MeToo would "destroy innocent men."
Sotomayor Upbraids SCOTUS for a Decision That 'Destroys Fourth Amendment Jurisprudence That Requires Individualized Suspicion'
The justice filed a lone dissent in Kansas v. Glover.
The state has shut down all liquor stores, leading customers to crowd into retailers across the border.
Wyoming’s first-and-best-in-the-nation food freedom law just keeps getting better.
A misleading statistic has made the rounds. But it’s based on a misreading of a government report that says no such thing.