Donald Trump: "Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag—if they do, there must be consequences—perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!"
- Donald Trump has picked Rep. Tom Price of Georgia, an Obamacare critic, to serve as his secretary of health and human services.
- Mitt Romney and Donald Trump will reportedly meet for a private dinner tonight.
- "A plane carrying 81 people, including a top Brazilian football team, has crashed on its approach to the city of Medellin in Colombia."
- Bruno Kahl, Germany's foreign intelligence chief, warns that Russia could use cyber attacks to "disrupt" next year's German elections.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye says that she will resign in the wake of a corruption scandal.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
Plus: The Republican Civil War has ended before it began, Mr. Potato Head rage is misplaced, and more...