Donald Trump: "Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag—if they do, there must be consequences—perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!"
- Donald Trump has picked Rep. Tom Price of Georgia, an Obamacare critic, to serve as his secretary of health and human services.
- Mitt Romney and Donald Trump will reportedly meet for a private dinner tonight.
- "A plane carrying 81 people, including a top Brazilian football team, has crashed on its approach to the city of Medellin in Colombia."
- Bruno Kahl, Germany's foreign intelligence chief, warns that Russia could use cyber attacks to "disrupt" next year's German elections.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye says that she will resign in the wake of a corruption scandal.
Simply put: Republicans agree not to vote on a replacement for Ginsburg until January; Democrats agree not to pack the Court.
2016: Fill it. 2020: Don't fill it.
Democrats Scuttle Marijuana Decriminalization Vote Over Fears of Not Being Deferential Enough to Cop Lobbyists
If Congress is too afraid to vote on marijuana reform, how the hell are they ever going to pass policing reform?