Donald Trump Claims Millions Voted Illegally, Clinton Campaign Joins Green Party Recount Efforts, Castro Dead: A.M. Links
In his latest tweet storm, Donald Trump claimed "millions" of people voted illegally and called the recount effort by Jill Stein a "scam". The Hillary Clinton campaign said it would join that effort to initiate recounts in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. The New York Times took a look at potential Trump conflicts of interest around the globe. Trump campaign manager Kelly Anne Conway criticized the idea of Mitt Romney for secretary of state.
- Police in Manila say they detonated an improvised bomb outside the U.S. embassy.
- One person was killed and nine were injured in a shooting spree in the French Quarter in New Orleans.
- The Boston police department is set to buy social media monitoring software.
- Francois Fillon won the conservative party's presidential primary in France.
- Fidel Castro died on Black Friday.
- It's Cyber Monday.