In his latest tweet storm, Donald Trump claimed "millions" of people voted illegally and called the recount effort by Jill Stein a "scam". The Hillary Clinton campaign said it would join that effort to initiate recounts in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. The New York Times took a look at potential Trump conflicts of interest around the globe. Trump campaign manager Kelly Anne Conway criticized the idea of Mitt Romney for secretary of state.
- Police in Manila say they detonated an improvised bomb outside the U.S. embassy.
- One person was killed and nine were injured in a shooting spree in the French Quarter in New Orleans.
- The Boston police department is set to buy social media monitoring software.
- Francois Fillon won the conservative party's presidential primary in France.
- Fidel Castro died on Black Friday.
- It's Cyber Monday.
Untested delta-8-THC products are gaining in popularity
Cases are rising mainly in states with stricter disease control policies.
Manhattan Will Drop Charges for Prostitution and Unlicensed Massage but Continue Prosecuting Prostitution Patrons
The Nordic Model comes to Manhattan.
It now plans to employ just 1,454 people after bulldozing dozens of homes to make room for a factory Donald Trump once touted as the "eighth wonder of the world."
The Massachusetts Congresswoman is a two-time supporter of the Rent and Mortgage Cancelation Act.