In his latest tweet storm, Donald Trump claimed "millions" of people voted illegally and called the recount effort by Jill Stein a "scam". The Hillary Clinton campaign said it would join that effort to initiate recounts in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. The New York Times took a look at potential Trump conflicts of interest around the globe. Trump campaign manager Kelly Anne Conway criticized the idea of Mitt Romney for secretary of state.
- Police in Manila say they detonated an improvised bomb outside the U.S. embassy.
- One person was killed and nine were injured in a shooting spree in the French Quarter in New Orleans.
- The Boston police department is set to buy social media monitoring software.
- Francois Fillon won the conservative party's presidential primary in France.
- Fidel Castro died on Black Friday.
- It's Cyber Monday.
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.
Some of Hunter's more innocuous emails might be checked with recipients.
There's an easier way to lessen the impact of retaliatory agriculture tariffs: repeal our own