- Trump says he wants Apple's Tim Cook to build iPhones in the United States.
- Vox.com's not saying the election was rigged, but it does want Hillary Clinton to request recounts, while Jill Stein is raising money to do so.
- Mosul is reportedly surrounded by Iraqi-led forces.
- Ayatollah Khamanei says Iran would react if the U.S. renewed sanctions against it.
- The central bank of Mexico cut its growth outlook for 2017, based on risks posed by potential U.S. policies.
- Monday Night Football ratings collapsed for ESPN this week.