- Trump says he wants Apple's Tim Cook to build iPhones in the United States.
- Vox.com's not saying the election was rigged, but it does want Hillary Clinton to request recounts, while Jill Stein is raising money to do so.
- Mosul is reportedly surrounded by Iraqi-led forces.
- Ayatollah Khamanei says Iran would react if the U.S. renewed sanctions against it.
- The central bank of Mexico cut its growth outlook for 2017, based on risks posed by potential U.S. policies.
- Monday Night Football ratings collapsed for ESPN this week.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
The governors of New York and California have botched major aspects of the pandemic response.