- Trump says he wants Apple's Tim Cook to build iPhones in the United States.
- Vox.com's not saying the election was rigged, but it does want Hillary Clinton to request recounts, while Jill Stein is raising money to do so.
- Mosul is reportedly surrounded by Iraqi-led forces.
- Ayatollah Khamanei says Iran would react if the U.S. renewed sanctions against it.
- The central bank of Mexico cut its growth outlook for 2017, based on risks posed by potential U.S. policies.
- Monday Night Football ratings collapsed for ESPN this week.
USA Today Op ed Making the Case for Abolishing the Constitutional Requirement that the President Must be a "Natural Born" Citizen
I coauthored it with Harvard Law School Professor Randall Kennedy.
Simply put: Republicans agree not to vote on a replacement for Ginsburg until January; Democrats agree not to pack the Court.
Democrats Scuttle Marijuana Decriminalization Vote Over Fears of Not Being Deferential Enough to Cop Lobbyists
If Congress is too afraid to vote on marijuana reform, how the hell are they ever going to pass policing reform?
If only that signaled a broader respect for legal limits on executive power.