President Obama arrived in Greece, while riot police there clashed with anti-Obama demonstrators.
- Donald Trump says a very organized process was taking place for his transition, and that only he knew who the finalists for appointments were. Supporters of Hillary Clinton are pushing a petition to have the Electoral College vote for her instead.
- A number of still outstanding 2016 elections include who won the governor's race in North Carolina.
- Senate Democrats selected Chuck Schumer as the minority leader and named Bernie Sanders "chair of outreach," one of three new Democrat positions.
- The officer who shot and killed Philando Castile was charged with manslaughter.
- Police in Nigeria have foiled an alleged plot to kidnap an oil magnate that involved at least one military official.
- Conor Macgregor says he wants $100 million to fight Floyd Mayweather under boxing rules.
After the Cops Seized Her Car, the Government Waited Five Years Before Giving Her a Chance To Get It Back
In Massachusetts, Malinda Harris argues, civil asset forfeiture routinely violates the right to due process.
Michigan Farmer Rescued Injured Animals Without the Proper Permits. State Officials Have Charged Her With a Misdemeanor and Euthanized the Animals.
State officials euthanized six of Julie Hall's animals, including Sassy, a blind raccoon, and Po, a one-legged crow.
The cultural views of elite white liberals are not popular with many minorities.
Plus: More Cuomo allegations, the "cult of now," the state budget apocalypse that wasn't, and more...