President Obama arrived in Greece, while riot police there clashed with anti-Obama demonstrators.
- Donald Trump says a very organized process was taking place for his transition, and that only he knew who the finalists for appointments were. Supporters of Hillary Clinton are pushing a petition to have the Electoral College vote for her instead.
- A number of still outstanding 2016 elections include who won the governor's race in North Carolina.
- Senate Democrats selected Chuck Schumer as the minority leader and named Bernie Sanders "chair of outreach," one of three new Democrat positions.
- The officer who shot and killed Philando Castile was charged with manslaughter.
- Police in Nigeria have foiled an alleged plot to kidnap an oil magnate that involved at least one military official.
- Conor Macgregor says he wants $100 million to fight Floyd Mayweather under boxing rules.
A class-action lawsuit is now challenging the DEA's habit of seizing large amounts of cash from travelers without evidence of any crime.
Isabel Fall is canceled. It's the science fiction world's loss.
The FBI Wants To Treat Carter Page Warrant Mistakes Like Training Problems. A Court Adviser Says That's Not Enough.
After seriously messing up its warrant applications with the FISA Court, can the FBI be trusted?
Standing up for the rights of a widely reviled group isn't for the faint of heart.