President Obama invited President-Elect Trump to the White House, saying he was "rooting" for his success.
- Hillary Clinton delivered her concession speech this afternoon, saying the loss would be "painful" for a long time.
- Paul Ryan called Donald Trump's victory last night the "most incredible political feat."
- Vladimir Putin sent a telegram to congratulate Trump on his victory.
- "What does President Trump mean for feminists?"
- "Would President Obama consider pardoning Clinton?"
- Celebrities who promised to move to Canada if Trump were elected.
If politicians are going to paint their opponents as illegitimate, they should be prepared to receive the same treatment in return.
Journalists and pundits who frantically doubled down on their initial bad takes deserve more criticism.
It’s an attempt to bypass Fourth and Fifth Amendment protections by insisting it’s not an arrest.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
A 2017 Reason investigation found that black residents in Madison County felt under siege in their own neighborhoods.