President Obama invited President-Elect Trump to the White House, saying he was "rooting" for his success.
- Hillary Clinton delivered her concession speech this afternoon, saying the loss would be "painful" for a long time.
- Paul Ryan called Donald Trump's victory last night the "most incredible political feat."
- Vladimir Putin sent a telegram to congratulate Trump on his victory.
- "What does President Trump mean for feminists?"
- "Would President Obama consider pardoning Clinton?"
- Celebrities who promised to move to Canada if Trump were elected.