President Obama invited President-Elect Trump to the White House, saying he was "rooting" for his success.
- Hillary Clinton delivered her concession speech this afternoon, saying the loss would be "painful" for a long time.
- Paul Ryan called Donald Trump's victory last night the "most incredible political feat."
- Vladimir Putin sent a telegram to congratulate Trump on his victory.
- "What does President Trump mean for feminists?"
- "Would President Obama consider pardoning Clinton?"
- Celebrities who promised to move to Canada if Trump were elected.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
This misguided effort to combat "misinformation" is a brazen assault on free speech.
Democrats' COVID-19 Aid Package Would Quietly Eliminate the Tipped Minimum Wage as Restaurants Struggle To Stay Alive
Do small businesses need another punch in the gut?
Wondering what "95 percent efficacy" means? I've got some good news for you.
"My mom used to have to do the same thing when we were young."