- Election Day is here, R'hllor save us.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton cast their votes—presumably, for themselves. But you never know.
- Trump loses lawsuit against Nevada over the state's early voting procedures, which he claims benefited Clinton.
- FiveThirtyEight: A lot of things could happen, but probably Clinton will win.
- I'm still skeptical that there's actual data to support the idea of a "Trump effect" on school bullying.
- James O'Keefe, in search of nonexistent voter fraud, might be breaking the law himself.
- Here's my Electoral College prediction. I also made a $10 bet that Trump will get more than 200 Electoral Votes.
If politicians are going to paint their opponents as illegitimate, they should be prepared to receive the same treatment in return.
Journalists and pundits who frantically doubled down on their initial bad takes deserve more criticism.
It’s an attempt to bypass Fourth and Fifth Amendment protections by insisting it’s not an arrest.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
A 2017 Reason investigation found that black residents in Madison County felt under siege in their own neighborhoods.