- Election Day is here, R'hllor save us.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton cast their votes—presumably, for themselves. But you never know.
- Trump loses lawsuit against Nevada over the state's early voting procedures, which he claims benefited Clinton.
- FiveThirtyEight: A lot of things could happen, but probably Clinton will win.
- I'm still skeptical that there's actual data to support the idea of a "Trump effect" on school bullying.
- James O'Keefe, in search of nonexistent voter fraud, might be breaking the law himself.
- Here's my Electoral College prediction. I also made a $10 bet that Trump will get more than 200 Electoral Votes.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
This misguided effort to combat "misinformation" is a brazen assault on free speech.
Democrats' COVID-19 Aid Package Would Quietly Eliminate the Tipped Minimum Wage as Restaurants Struggle To Stay Alive
Do small businesses need another punch in the gut?
Wondering what "95 percent efficacy" means? I've got some good news for you.
"My mom used to have to do the same thing when we were young."