James Comey said in a letter the FBI had found no new evidence to alter their previous conclusions about Hillary Clinton after emails were found on Anthony Weiner's laptop. LeBron James was in Ohio campaigning for Clinton, while Barack Obama was campaigning in Florida. Donald Trump spent the last weekend of the campaign hitting Democratic-leaning swing states like Michigan and Minnesota.
- Transit workers in Philadelphia ended their strike just in time for Election Day.
- U.S.-backed Kurdish forces have begun an assault on Raqqa, the capital of the Islamic State.
- Daniel Ortega wins a third term as president in Nicaragua.
- China stepped in to bar two pro-independence lawmakers from taking office in Hong Kong.
- A magnitude-5.0 earthquake hit Oklahoma.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
The governors of New York and California have botched major aspects of the pandemic response.