Anonymous sources connected to the FBI say other anonymous sources connected to the FBI are leaking information about Hillary Clinton because they dislike her intensely and that the agency is "Trumpland." Other anonymous sources connected to the FBI disagree.
- Election coverage is almost all horse race all the time now.
- The State Department has released a new batch of Clinton emails, 1,280 pages of them.
- Police don't know the motives of the Iowa man who ambushed and killed two police officers in Des Moines. His background is kind of a sad-sack story of low-level police confrontations and strange incidents, including a confrontation over waving a confederate flag at a school football game and possibly bouts of depression.
- An online fundraising campaign to rebuild a Mississippi church that was set on fire and vandalized with a "Vote Trump" message has been very successful, bringing in $170,000.
- Twitter has started to remove fake campaign ads that were telling people that they could vote for Clinton via texts.
- Donald Trump and Clinton have been largely silent during the campaign about what they will do about our military presence in Afghanistan.
- Vladimir Putin has granted actor Steven Seagal Russian citizenship.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
It’s an attempt to bypass Fourth and Fifth Amendment protections by insisting it’s not an arrest.
Journalists and pundits who frantically doubled down on their initial bad takes deserve more criticism.
Government officials should use the success of the competition as an educational moment.
2 Women Filed Sexual Misconduct Complaints Against a Nigerian Immigrant a Day Before He Graduated From Harvard. He Never Got His Diploma.
Following an insider trading conviction and the collapse of his career, Damilare Sonoiki is suing Harvard.