President Obama criticized the FBI for operating on "innuendo" in a reference to the agency's Hillary Clinton investigations.
- Gawker settled with Hulk Hogan for $31 million.
- A former police chief in New York was sentenced to less than 4 years in prison for beating a handcuffed man who stole from him and trying to cover the incident up.
- The sexual assault victim of Brock Turner was named Glamour's woman of the year.
- Microsoft launches a service to compete with Slack.
- Game 7 of the World Series will be played in Cleveland tonight.
A class-action lawsuit is now challenging the DEA's habit of seizing large amounts of cash from travelers without evidence of any crime.
The Government Accountability Office says Trump's spending delay was illegal.
Additional grand juries will investigate possible wrongdoing by other narcotics officers, including the way the raid was conducted.
Club for Growth and FreedomWorks cease supporting the congressman they've showered with awards
The Institute for Justice asks the Supreme Court to clarify a doctrine that shields cops from responsibility for outrageous conduct.