President Obama criticized the FBI for operating on "innuendo" in a reference to the agency's Hillary Clinton investigations.
- Gawker settled with Hulk Hogan for $31 million.
- A former police chief in New York was sentenced to less than 4 years in prison for beating a handcuffed man who stole from him and trying to cover the incident up.
- The sexual assault victim of Brock Turner was named Glamour's woman of the year.
- Microsoft launches a service to compete with Slack.
- Game 7 of the World Series will be played in Cleveland tonight.
The U.S. tax code should be front and center.
Ohio State Professor Apologizes for 'Hurt, Sadness, Frustration, Fatigue, Exhaustion and Pain' Caused By Pro-Football Article
Matthew Mayhew is sorry. Very, very sorry.
Trump Still Doesn't Have a Health Care Plan. He Does Have a $6.6 Billion Medicare Bribe for Seniors.
After years of promises, Trump unveils a meaningless executive order on preexisting conditions and a prescription drug gift card for seniors.
Plus: Trump administration drops bid to block undocumented teens from getting abortions, and more....
Chris Wallace asked both candidates on Tuesday night if they would urge "supporters to stay calm during this extended period, not to engage in any civil unrest." Trump rejected the premise.