So, the FBI is investigating some additional Hillary Clinton emails, after discovering something amiss during a separate investigation of Anthony Weiner's sexting. This storyline has officially jumped the shark.
- Paul Krugman is losing his mind, so that's something. Donna Brazile, too.
- One university says warpaint "threatens our sense of community."
- University of Texas discourages Halloween costumes that appropriate other cultures.
- Nobody at Yale thinks conservative students are welcome.
- Erika Christakis on censorship and Halloween costumes, one year later.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.