Actress Vanessa Hudgens donned some African braids and woah that's problematic. Has she even heard of cultural appropriation?
- UVA / Rolling Stone trial deposition tapes: Jackie sticks by her story, but claims PTSD has made her memory hazy. So now she's lying about that, too.
- Shocker: Donald Trump is singularly obsessed with being a celebrity, going on TV, and winning at things.
- Trump claims he isn't interested in launching Trump TV.
- Five ways the election could go.
- You can help Amherst College choose its first official mascot. I suggest we all flood the college with the following suggestion: "Mascot McMascotFace."
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
The national soda tax may be a small but telling example of how Tanden views policy making.