Actress Vanessa Hudgens donned some African braids and woah that's problematic. Has she even heard of cultural appropriation?
- UVA / Rolling Stone trial deposition tapes: Jackie sticks by her story, but claims PTSD has made her memory hazy. So now she's lying about that, too.
- Shocker: Donald Trump is singularly obsessed with being a celebrity, going on TV, and winning at things.
- Trump claims he isn't interested in launching Trump TV.
- Five ways the election could go.
- You can help Amherst College choose its first official mascot. I suggest we all flood the college with the following suggestion: "Mascot McMascotFace."
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
But the appeals court wasn't having it.
In 2018, the Republican said family separations were "tragic and heart-rending."
A new survey of students' free speech attitudes has both encouraging and worrying findings.
Rules range from absurd to appalling without respect for civil liberties or basic logic.