Emory University will have separate social events for students of color.
- The University of Michigan is hosting diversity forums that are segregated by race.
- More bad news for the Trump campaign.
- Sabrina Rubin Erdely was set to make $300,000 at Rolling Stone before the UVA debacle.
- The latest dispatches from the UVA / Rolling Stone trial.
- How students saved a racist from a life in the white nationalist movement—and repudiated safe space culture.
Aggressive police tactics are likely to worsen the situation.
"Although California's guidelines place restrictions on places of worship," Roberts wrote, "those restrictions appear consistent with the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment."
They're using their Second Amendment rights to protect local businesses from riots and looting.
What happened to staying at home to keep grandparents safe no matter what?
The Supreme Court could announce as early as Monday that it's revisiting qualified immunity, a doctrine that shields rotten cops from civil rights lawsuits.