Emory University will have separate social events for students of color.
- The University of Michigan is hosting diversity forums that are segregated by race.
- More bad news for the Trump campaign.
- Sabrina Rubin Erdely was set to make $300,000 at Rolling Stone before the UVA debacle.
- The latest dispatches from the UVA / Rolling Stone trial.
- How students saved a racist from a life in the white nationalist movement—and repudiated safe space culture.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by: