Emory University will have separate social events for students of color.
- The University of Michigan is hosting diversity forums that are segregated by race.
- More bad news for the Trump campaign.
- Sabrina Rubin Erdely was set to make $300,000 at Rolling Stone before the UVA debacle.
- The latest dispatches from the UVA / Rolling Stone trial.
- How students saved a racist from a life in the white nationalist movement—and repudiated safe space culture.
The Democratic presidential hopeful tweeted that the company pays "a lower tax rate than firefighters and teachers."
A Judge Called His Mandatory Sentence 'Excessive' and 'Wrong.' Less Than a Year Later He Died In Federal Prison
Frederick Turner was sentenced to a mandatory 40 years on nonviolent drug and firearm charges. He ended up in a high-security federal prison, and now he's dead.
Republicans, who have gleefully warned the public about Democratic flirtations with socialism, shouldn't be quick to gloat given the emergence of an anti-freedom movement on the Right.
A small city in California has been plagued by police shootings, costly civil rights lawsuits, and incidents of excessive force.