Emory University will have separate social events for students of color.
- The University of Michigan is hosting diversity forums that are segregated by race.
- More bad news for the Trump campaign.
- Sabrina Rubin Erdely was set to make $300,000 at Rolling Stone before the UVA debacle.
- The latest dispatches from the UVA / Rolling Stone trial.
- How students saved a racist from a life in the white nationalist movement—and repudiated safe space culture.
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
"Touching someone's arm to get their attention, I would have thought was normal."
This Case, Which Resulted in a 20-Year Prison Sentence, Supposedly Showed How Florida's 'Stand Your Ground' Law Lets People Get Away With Murder
Michael Drejka said he had to shoot Markeis McGlockton in self-defense. Jurors disagreed.
Naama Issachar, a 26-year-old woman who was arrested while catching a connecting flight in Moscow, was charged with drug smuggling.
A Department of Justice lawyer in every pot.