Emory University will have separate social events for students of color.
- The University of Michigan is hosting diversity forums that are segregated by race.
- More bad news for the Trump campaign.
- Sabrina Rubin Erdely was set to make $300,000 at Rolling Stone before the UVA debacle.
- The latest dispatches from the UVA / Rolling Stone trial.
- How students saved a racist from a life in the white nationalist movement—and repudiated safe space culture.
Tom Messina will now be able to sell off his restaurant to a developer and retire.
Conservative Justices Are Political Hacks, Five Senators Argue While Urging SCOTUS to Drop a Second Amendment Case
The five Democrats warn that the Court may have to be "restructured" if it keeps making decisions they don't like.
The most unusual thing about Jeffrey Epstein dying in a federal jail was how quickly the Justice Department sprang into action to investigate it.
SCOTUS Should Drop This Second Amendment Case, a New York Times Columnist Argues, Because Mass Shootings
The justices would be abdicating their duty to uphold the Constitution if they let such political considerations decide legal issues.