Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump faced off last night in the third and final presidential debate.
- Poll: 52 percent say Hillary Clinton won the final debate, 39 percent say Donald Trump won.
- Donald Trump on whether he will accept the results if he loses the 2016 election: "What I'm saying is that I will tell you at the time. I'll keep you in suspense."
- Filipino President Rodrigo Duterte says he intends to sever economic and military ties with the United States. "I realign myself in your ideological flow and maybe I will also go to Russia to talk to Putin," he said. "There are three of us against the world. China, Philippines, Russia."
- Tesla Motors will soon include self-driving technology in all of its electric cars.
- "France's foreign minister is warning that up to a million people might try to flee the fighting in the Iraqi city of Mosul, and says authorities must check each one to make sure Islamic State extremists aren't escaping among the civilians."
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
J.D. Vance's memoir was an inherently political story. The film tries to ignore its context.