A "wall" of taco and other food trucks was part of a union protest against Donald Trump in Las Vegas ahead of the final presidential debate. Hillary Clinton has sent Bernie Sanders and Michelle Obama to campaign in Arizona in an effort to flip the traditionally Republican state. Gary Johnson denied elections were rigged or that he was high during his "Aleppo moment."
- A civil rights lawyers group is suing Virginia for technical difficulties with its online voter registration on the last day to register.
- Ecuador confirmed it had shut down internet access for Julian Assange, who is staying at the country's embassy in the United Kingdom, because of his "interference" in the U.S. election.
- A police van repeatedly rammed Anti-American protesters in front of the U.S. embassy in Manila.
- For the first time in 40 years, Saudi Arabia executed a member of the royal family.
- Three Al-Jazeera journalists were arrested in Somalia after reporting on an attack by Al-Shabaab.
- The European ExoMars Schiaparelli space probe has likely failed to land on Mars.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
Why is it so hard for him to just admit he was wrong?
Arkansas cops love this insane practice they call "precision immobilization technique"—slamming into moving vehicles, sometimes over simple traffic stops.