Maybe the entire election is just a preview for Donald Trump's television network? Whatever helps keep us sane. Meanwhile, posturing over whether the GOP will respect election results after Trump called the race "rigged."
- The latest FBI vs. Clinton email scandal is probably not what people think. It seemed at first as though the Department of State sought to have emails declassified in order to make it appear they weren't holding classified messages on private servers, but based on the FBI's response, these emails were retroactively classified in response to a Freedom of Information Act requests. The FBI also denies any "quid pro quo" offers about the two agencies working together to allow more FBI agents to work overseas.
- Target is suspending the sales of clown masks for Halloween because of pointless stupid panic.
- The man convicted of shooting at George Zimmerman in a road rage incident in Florida has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.
- The FBI is trying to get a federal judge to dismiss a lawsuit against them over Dylann Roof's deadly Charleston, South Carolina, shooting rampage. Roof should have been denied a gun purchase based on his criminal background, but the FBI didn't catch it.
- FBI Director James Comey says they don't really know if there's an epidemic of police shootings of black men because of the lack of collected data.