Lobbyists have reportedly raised $11 million for Hillary Clinton since July. Donald Trump says the election is being rigged, by the media and at polling places. Gary Johnson did not qualify for the final presidential debate.
- A local Republican headquarters in North Carolina was firebombed.
- The Iraq military says it's advancing on ISIS-controlled Mosul.
- France and Britain are pushing the European Union to condemn Russia over its actions in Syria.
- The president of the Philippines says he's open to the country participating in war games with Russia and China.
- Wikileas claims internet access for Julian Assange was severed by a "state party."
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.