Lobbyists have reportedly raised $11 million for Hillary Clinton since July. Donald Trump says the election is being rigged, by the media and at polling places. Gary Johnson did not qualify for the final presidential debate.
- A local Republican headquarters in North Carolina was firebombed.
- The Iraq military says it's advancing on ISIS-controlled Mosul.
- France and Britain are pushing the European Union to condemn Russia over its actions in Syria.
- The president of the Philippines says he's open to the country participating in war games with Russia and China.
- Wikileas claims internet access for Julian Assange was severed by a "state party."
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
SCOTUS Blocks New York's COVID-19 Restrictions on Houses of Worship, Saying They Are Not 'Narrowly Tailored'
Gov. Andrew Cuomo described his policy as a "fear-driven response," cut by a "hatchet" rather than a "scalpel."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.