The McGill Daily, the student newspaper of McGill University, wants a vigil for Harambe cancelled because "The Harambe meme has been used countless times to perpetrate anti-Black microaggressions and reinforce stereotypes, and by allowing and encouraging this event to occur on campus, the student body is making McGill a more hostile environment for Black students."
- Hurricane Matthew assails Jacksonville.
- Harvard University students hoard cafeteria food to prepare for workers' strike.
- At least Mike Pence supports criminal justice reform.
- Trump thinks the Central Park 5 were guilty.
- Just one-in-five millennials has tried a Big Mac.
A class-action lawsuit is now challenging the DEA's habit of seizing large amounts of cash from travelers without evidence of any crime.
Isabel Fall is canceled. It's the science fiction world's loss.
The Institute for Justice asks the Supreme Court to clarify a doctrine that shields cops from responsibility for outrageous conduct.
The FBI Wants To Treat Carter Page Warrant Mistakes Like Training Problems. A Court Adviser Says That's Not Enough.
After seriously messing up its warrant applications with the FISA Court, can the FBI be trusted?