The McGill Daily, the student newspaper of McGill University, wants a vigil for Harambe cancelled because "The Harambe meme has been used countless times to perpetrate anti-Black microaggressions and reinforce stereotypes, and by allowing and encouraging this event to occur on campus, the student body is making McGill a more hostile environment for Black students."
- Hurricane Matthew assails Jacksonville.
- Harvard University students hoard cafeteria food to prepare for workers' strike.
- At least Mike Pence supports criminal justice reform.
- Trump thinks the Central Park 5 were guilty.
- Just one-in-five millennials has tried a Big Mac.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.