McGill Student Paper Wants Vigil Cancelled Because Harambe Is Racist, Hurricane Matthew Threatens Jacksonville: P.M. Links
The McGill Daily, the student newspaper of McGill University, wants a vigil for Harambe cancelled because "The Harambe meme has been used countless times to perpetrate anti-Black microaggressions and reinforce stereotypes, and by allowing and encouraging this event to occur on campus, the student body is making McGill a more hostile environment for Black students."
- Hurricane Matthew assails Jacksonville.
- Harvard University students hoard cafeteria food to prepare for workers' strike.
- At least Mike Pence supports criminal justice reform.
- Trump thinks the Central Park 5 were guilty.
- Just one-in-five millennials has tried a Big Mac.